1st INTERNATIONAL BASKETBALL 3X3 TOURNAMENT FOR THE DEAF,
SEPARATE TOURNAMENT OF 3X3 LJUBLJANA CHALLENGER, 17th August 2018
(16. – 18. August 2018)
GROUND RULES and CAPABILITIES
- There are 24 participating teams (16 all men’s and 8 all women’s).
- Each team is made up from four players. Teams may be internationally mixed.
- Tournament is open to all persons, aged 18 and above.
- Participants may be either deaf, hearing-impaired or have a cochlear implant (a certificate noting the loss of hearing is required, only persons with a degree of hearing loss 55dB and above may enter the tournament).
- The competition will take place on three courts (two outer courts and on the main court at Kongresni trg).
- Rules will be followed according to FIBA 3×3. You can find more details on the technical selection at: https://fiba3x3.com/en/documents.html
- Participants are prohibited from using neither a hearing aid nor a cochlear implant.
- In case of bad weather, the competition will take place indoors.
- Prizes will be awarded to participants for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
– Application and registration are open until May 14th 2018.
– Payments are due until May 31st 2018 with the total of 600€ per team.
Included in the price:
• 2x full board at BIT Center hotel Ljubljana**,
• sports equipment (participant keep their basketball uniform),
• registration and participation in the tournament,
• tourist tax,
Carefully read the terms and conditions and fill in the application form below. Within 48 hours you will receive a certificate of enrolment along with payment instructions via email. For additional information you may contact us via: email@example.com.
Next to payment, each person is required to enclose the following:
– Number of passport or identity card,
– Date of birth,
– Medical certificate stating loss of hearing.
BIT Center Hotel Ljubljana, Litijska cesta 57, 1000 Ljubljana, SLOVENIA
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By applying to the tournament you agree to the terms and conditions stated below:
- Participants are boys and girls, aged 18 and above.
- Each participant must have valid health insurance, participants arriving outside of Slovenia must have a valid European Health Insurance Card.
- The participant does not suffer from and illness that could seriously endanger his/her life. If there is an existing condition, it cannot be worsened by physical activity.
- Please inform the staff about any special requirements of the participant beforehand (allergies, dietary requirements…).
- Participants are responsible for their valuables.
- ZUMOONE, d. o. o. does not bear responsibility for possible injuries the participants may suffer during the tournament.
- ZUMOONE, d. o. o. vows to provide emergency medical care in case of illness or injury.
- ZUMOONE, d. o. o. may supply public information and photographs of the participant to a third party.
- An administrative fee of 250 € will be charged in case of late cancellations (3 days or less before the start of the tournament).
- All participants are expected to follow instructions and advice from the staff as well as respect all others. Fair play is applied both on and off court. In case the participant does not follow the organizer’s rules or does not follow rules of conduct, we reserve the right to prematurely suspend his/her participation on the tournament. In this case, there are no refunds.
PARTNER and EVENT ORGANISER
Košarkarska zveza Slovenije (Basketball Federation of Slovenia), EKSTREM, d. o. o., FIBA
Matic Vidic, Košarkarska zveza Slovenije (Basketball Federation of Slovenia), 3×3 street basketball and 3×3 head coach for Slovenia
Simon Rožnik, EXTREM, d. o. o.
MEDIA AND WEBSITE MEDIA SPONSOR:
Online portal for deaf and hard of hearing tipk.si
ZUMOONE, d. o. o.
Miha Zupan, manager
MARKETING, ORGANISATION, PUBLIC RELATIONS FOR ZUMOONE, d. o. o.
Bojan Mord, firstname.lastname@example.org