4th INTERNATIONAL MIHA ZUPAN BASKETBALL CAMP FOR AGES 18 AND ABOVE
(the 13th to the 18th of August 2018)
This year (2018) we will be hosting the 4th International Miha Zupan Basketball Camp for ages 18 and above, which will be held in Ljubljana from the 13th until the 18th of August 2018.
The camp will be lead by a world famous deaf basketball player.
Under the leadership of Miha Zupan and assistant coaches the participants will, twice a day, have the opportunity to get acquainted with sports and improve their knowledge of sports. Practices are carefully planned out and are molded to the level of abilities of the participants. We welcome all basketball players / sport enthusiasts who wish to improve their knowledge of basketball. We wish to include all, whether you are deaf, hard of hearing or hearing as well, as they will also be introduced to the world of the deaf where people use sign language to communicate.
Miha Zupan will surely transfer his knowledge and love of basketball to all of the participants and will selflessly help them learn more about maintaining a healthy lifestyle. In 2015 Miha received the award called the “Apple of Inspiration” from the Slovenian president Borut Pahor. He received this award for his selflessness, commitment, honesty and generosity, all of which mark his basketball career.
We expect to receive applications from participants coming from other European countries, making the overall line-up international.
The price for the Miha Zupan Basketball Camp (13th-18th August 2018 for participants aged 18 and above):
– application and registration until May 14th 2018
– payments are due until May 31st 2018 with the total of 350€ per person
Included in the price:
• Full board for 5 days at the Fran Grm dormitory (Vojkova cesta 74, Ljubljana);
• Sports equipment (band, uniform, t-shirt) which the participants may keep;
• 5 days of practice and games at a basketball hall (2 times a day in the duration of 135 minutes);
• Food (3 meals a day);
• Daily washes of sports equipment;
• Use of gym for socialising and meetings;
• Tourist tax;
Family package (when two or more people from the same family apply, each next receives a 10% discount).
If the participant wishes to participate in the 3×3 tournament he/she must specifically state that on the application form (in this case he/she may be put on a priority list for the tournament that will take place on the 17th August 2018 – see programme for 3×3 Tournament for the deaf.
Carefully read the terms and conditions and fill in the application form below. Within 48 hours you will receive a certificate of enrolment along with payment instructions via email. For additional information you may contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fran Grm dormitory, Vojkova cesta 74, Ljubljana
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By applying to the camp you agree to the terms and conditions stated below:
- Participants are boys and girls, aged 18 and above.
- Each participant must have valid health insurance, participants arriving outside of Slovenia must have a valid European Health Insurance Card.
- The participant does not suffer from and illness that could seriously endanger his/her life. If there is an existing condition, it cannot be worsened by physical activity.
- Please inform the staff about any special requirements of the participant beforehand (allergies, dietary requirements…).
- Participants are responsible for their valuables.
- Miha Zupan Basketball Camp does not bear responsibility for possible injuries the participants may suffer during the duration of the camp.
- Miha Zupan Basketball Camp vows to provide emergency medical care in case of illness or injury.
- Miha Zupan Basketball Camp may publicly showcase photographs and videos of the participant.
- An administrative fee of 90 € will be charged in case of late cancellations (3 days or less before the start of the Miha Zupan Basketball Camp).
- All participants are expected to follow instructions and advice from the camp staff as well as respect all others. In case the participant does not follow the rules of the camp or does not follow rules of conduct, we reserve the right to prematurely suspend his/her participation on the tournament. In this case, there are no refunds.
HEAD OF CAMP: Miha Zupan
MANAGER: Miha Zupan, ZUMOONE, d. o. o.
MARKETING, ORGANISATION AND PUBLIC RELATIONS: Bojan Mord, email@example.com
EXPERT MANAGER / COACH: Miha Zupan
COACHES: Damjan Šebjan, Peter Potočnik Hönigsman
TRANSLATION AND ADAPTATION INTO SIGN LANGUAGE: Tamara Grm
MEDIA AND WEBSITE MEDIA SPONSOR: Online portal for deaf and hard of hearing tipk.si